Broker Check

Property and Casualty

You may have heard the term property and casualty insurance, but do you know what it means? In short, property insurance and casualty insurance are types of coverage that help protect the stuff you own — your home or car, for example — and also provide liability coverage to help protect you if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injuries to another person or damage to another person's belongings. Our P&C specialist can help you decide what coverage is best, and how much you need.